Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sickness hits!! UGH!!

June 30th, I turned in my fanny pack of fun and all was well! I was feeling semi-normal and free! Then around 9pm, it hit! I got sick! I was up the whole night being sick! It was no fun at all. Thursday turned to Friday, Friday turned to Saturday and finally on Sunday, I began feeling better. I am sorry to everyone who I have not called or texted back! I hope I will feel better soon and get back on top of things.

There is good news though! On Saturday night (July 2nd) Jon washed my hair in the sink! I am telling you, it made everything look a little brighter! LOL!! Its the little things that count for me right now!

I am thankful for all your thoughts and prayers! They honestly mean so much to me! Your comments have been so uplifting. Please continue to keep me and my family in your prayers! I really would love to feel good enough to go back to church! I am really missing it! One of my friend's mom left this verse for me to read on one of my comments and I have clung to it the last few days,

Isaiah 41:10~ So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

This verse has helped me through some dark moments when Satan attacks! I know there is a reason I have to go through this, I just don't know why yet! But, this verse is helping me remember that God is holding me through this! It is not going to be easy or fun, but He is right by my side, going through it with me! So comforting to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment