Saturday, July 9, 2011

Big Thank You!!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who has supported us during this time! There are too many to name! But we have been so blessed by everyone who has brought dinners, sent cards, sent flowers, brought magazines and books, babysat for us, prayed for us and has just been there for us! We even got a new adjustable bed from my brother's best friend!!
We are overwhelmed by every one's kindness! Kindness of complete strangers who have reached out and let us know that they are praying for us and that we are on their hearts! I got a homemade prayer blanket today from someone I have never met! I cried at the kindness of this person, who I have never laid eyes on, but they took the time to make a quilt and pray over each tie on the quilt for me! They took time out of their lives to pray for me! I feel so unworthy!
I really want everyone to know that we appreciate everything so much! All this support is a reminder of Christ's love for us! I don't know why we have to go through this, but I am confident that Christ is holding me and going to see me through this!
Please continue to pray as I face another round of chemo next week! Monday I see my oncologist and they will check my blood counts to make sure they are not too low. Then Tuesday, I am hooked back up to my chemo for 3 days! Fun times!! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. You are so LOVED by many, and what do you mean you feel so unworthy, YOU are one of the kindest, sweetest, most pure of heart woman I know. I love you... the Godfather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do so much for so many around you so of course you are surrounded by love and prayers in this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my prayers. From here to Texas where I learned of prayer quilts. Prayer is a wonderful gift I feel Christ gives us. You are so very worthy May God bless you and your family

    ReplyDelete