Wednesday, August 24, 2011

GOD IS GOOD!!

Aug 22nd~ I went in for my regular dr appt and then off to my ct scan! I was so nervous to do the scan for some reason! But really that is my scaredy cat personality! LOL! So there were a few tears right before the scan while sitting on the machine getting stuck with a needle for the contrast. I don't know what I was so scared of. The nurse calmed me down and I went in the machine. I just took that time to pray because I needed to feel God's arms around me and I did! I just relaxed completely at that point! By the time it was over they said that they would try to get the results to the doctor as soon as they could. Deep down, I just wanted the day to chill out and not think about anything. By 5:15pm, Jon couldn't handle it anymore and called the doctor, but he was already gone for the day.
Aug 23rd~ We got up and went in for our full day of chemo! We are usually there from 9:30am to about 2:30pm. It is a long day and by the last half hour, I am feeling sick and look really bad! During my chemo, Dr Panares came in with my results. I was so nervous! I could hardly listen. He could see my nerves and told me it was really good news! He said that the tumors on my ovaries have shrunk 50%, the cancer in my liver shrunk by 40%, but the cancer in my lungs stayed the same. He said he expected that tho. He also said there were some kind of protein numbers for my lungs they have been following, normal healthy lungs are less than 3. With my first blood work, my number was 120!!! Well as of Monday it was down to 45! So it is doing something to my lungs! We don't know about the colon tumor yet. We find out next week after the Colonoscopy! Please pray for me during the prep day before the colonoscopy! It was very hard on me last time!
Aug 24th~ I think that yesterday was a lot for me! I am plugged into my chemo as usual, but I didn't get out of bed until 3:30pm!!!!! I am usually up by 9am on the day after chemo!

Please keep praying! God is listening! He is so good and I am so thankful for all the healing he has done in me so far!! Praise the Lord!!

1 comment:

  1. The Lord is working miracles through you and for you. You are going to be a light to so many people with your testimony now. God is making you stronger for that journey. He has plans for you Christi right here on earth and you are doing a fantastic job. Feel better. (((gentle hugs)))

    ReplyDelete