Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vacation

Aug 16th~ We left for Laughlin, NV! We had a blast! We took the boat out and the kids all tried wake boarding for the first time! They loved it! We had a very relaxing time. We actually decided to stay an extra day! 3 days were just not long enough for a much needed vacation. Our family has been through so much this year, we needed to let off some steam. Almost our entire family went, my grandma even got to come! Thank you to everyone who prayed for our vacation. While on vacation, I actually cut my pain meds from every 4 hours to only taking them 1 time in the morning and 1 time at night!
Tomorrow is my doctor appointment at 8:15am, then after that I will be getting my 8 week ct/scan at 11:30! Please pray the tumors have significantly shrunk! I will update tomorrow or Wednesday when I find out the results. I can't promise to update Tuesday due to chemo that day. I really feel like death warmed over after that 5 hour event!
As always, keep me and my whole family in your prayers! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment