Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kids Therapy

On Tuesday night the boys attended the group therapy through Kids Konnected! They were the only kids there besides the youth leaders.  The youth leaders range from 16 years old to 21 years old.  The boys loved it!!  They said they talked a lot.  Because of confidentiality reasons, Jon couldn't be in the room with them.  But I think that helped them open up more.  They were so surprised and I think comforted that all the youth leaders either had a parent with cancer or a parent who died from cancer.  They have never met anyone in their situation. 
When they got home, they had made drawings and put stickers all over them that said, "God loves you!"  or "I love Jesus"!! That comforted me so much! They can't wait to go back! I am so happy!
Thank you for praying with me and Jon over this situation.  They mean more to me than anything I am going thru! I will do anything for the kids to have as normal life as possible! So please keep praying for them!! THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment