Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sickness has hit the Adamik family!!

So, with all the hand washing and sanitizing I have been doing, it didn't stop me from getting the dreaded cough and cold my kids brought home from school!! So here I wait wondering if they are going to go ahead with chemo on Tuesday or if they are going to put it off! Please pray that my blood work comes back good enough to go ahead with the chemo. I schedule my life around chemo and how I will be feeling, so if they put it off it is really going to throw a wrench in my next couple of weeks!!

Other than the kids and I getting sick, everything has been pretty normal. The boys started Cubs
Scouts, which I am pretty sure Jon got roped into to being the pack leader! Jonny is playing Soccer and his team is undefeated! I sure love watching him play. He has a constant smile on his face at all times while he is on the field! We are doing all we can to make sure the kids have as normal life as possible. We are in close contact with their teachers and school to make sure we are not missing signs of depression, anger, etc... We are willing to put them in counseling, but also don't want to put them in unnecessarily. They seem to be doing very well, all things considered.

We are having a garage sale on Saturday to get rid of, (or down size) our storage unit. We are really falling behind on the medical bills. We need to come up with around $3000, as of today! Those bills pile up faster than anything I have seen. I don't know anyone who could afford Cancer. So we are praying we make some money to get rid of some of the bills. Well, thats all I have for now! As always, keep praying, God is listening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment