Thursday, April 4, 2013

NUMBER DROP!!!

I just realized that I never posted that we got a phone call from the doctor that my CEA numbers, that had been steadily climbing the past couple months, just took a nose dive!!!! They had crept all the way up to 72 and dropped to 61 in 3 weeks time!! The doctor usually waits to tell us my numbers from the previous visit, at the following dr appointment 3 weeks later.  He was so excited, he called us with the news as soon as he got the results!! I guess those little baby steps worked!! I didn't lose any weight, but didn't gain either, so I will take it!! Now my next appointment, with all the Easter candy and desserts around here, I will be SHOCKED if I don't gain any weight! AH WELL!!

Also, tomorrow night we will be having a fundraiser at Chili's restaurant in Yorba Linda off Yorba Linda Blvd!! All you do is come in to eat any time between 11am to 10pm and bring in the below coupon and Chili's will donate 15% of you bill to go to help me pay my medical bills!! So print out the below coupon/flyer or email me at ciadamik@aol.com and I will email a coupon/flyer for you to print out!
 
 
Also we have a praise report!!! We were accepted for MediCal!! Which means they cover almost everything that my private insurance does not cover!! The absolute most money out of pocket I will pay is $1000 a year!!! Right now it is $7500 individually or $15,000 for family! MediCal will start retroactively paying from the last 3 months and on!! The problem is, I owe almost $10,000 to St Jude from the previous couple of years.  Well, we have not even looked at those medical bills because we were told by my doctor not to worry about them because he can't stop treating me, so we didn't worry about them.  NOW, the human resource lady from St Jude is saying if we don't do something quickly and pay down these bills, if I ever go into remission, they will stop seeing me as a patient!!!! So, thankfully we will not be racking up any more medical bills because I qualified for MC , but I have got to get the old bills paid down now as soon as I can! I am so grateful to my friend Krista Parker for organizing the Chili's fundraiser! It took a lot of weight off my shoulders!!
 
So PLEASE... everyone take a night off from cooking to come eat and hang out with your friends at Chili's in Yorba Linda! Please wear your fight club shirt or royal blue!! Make sure you have the above flyer with you and bring some friends along! Even if you can not afford to eat out, come just to hang out and have a good time!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!! I may seem a little overwhelmed tomorrow, but please come up to me and say hello! I want to take pics with as many of my friends/supporters as I can!! Love you all and KEEP PRAYING.... HE IS LISTENING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment