Friday, August 3, 2012

Well, I got some more news to share! The boys are at the men's campout at church and I am sitting here trying to get Caylee to sleep! This child will only go to bed for her father! So I thought I would do an update!
About a week ago, I was at VBS and I started to get what I thought was another panic attack! Like the one on the way home from Vegas.  My cousin, Shayla, told me she thought it sounded more like a gallbladder attack.  So I went home and suffered for 7 hours straight.  Had 2 more that weekend. 
On Monday, I went to the dr for my regular 2 week check up for chemo. Told him about the gallbladder attacks and he referred me back to Dr D my surgeon. 
I did another round of chemo with Avastin and everything was ok!
Today was my appt with Dr D! He said that he checked all my old CT scans and ultrasounds and I didn't have any gallstones at that time! But I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 20th after we get back from vacation.  He said that it could be an ulcer, that the 2 problems mimic each other symptom wise.  So if all comes back clear that I don't have gallstones, he will send me over to see my GI doctor to get an endoscopy to make sure I don't have any ulcers. 
Please pray that the pain stays away! It was one of the worst pains I have ever been thru and I have had A LOT of pain!! Also, pray that they find something and can fix me quickly! Lastly, pray for my boys to come home safely and that I get some sleep with Caylee!! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment